Managed Print Services
Optimize your entire print ecosystem.
Optimize your processes and technology so your employees
can create, store and use information more effectively.
Our team works with you to develop the right output management strategy and to provide cost-effective managed services.
We can reduce your printing an copy expense by as much as 35% while improving efficiencies and security of your document output capabilities.
Printers can be hacked just like a PC and are a major entry point for viruses and ransomware.
Printers store user credentials and sensitive data that can be accessed if not encrypted and maintained on a regular interval.
Benefits of Managed Print
Scan and print directly from the copier to/from Sharepoint, OneDrive or Outlook
Scan invoices and receipts directly
Specially designed copier for the medical community that interfaces directly with most EMRs, insurance companies, and medical labs, and virtually eliminates the need for a fax.
We also offer printer fleet management, which includes toner replacement and repair service.
As your strategic IT partner, we are always striving to increase your productivity and reduce your costs.
What Our Clients Say
The world of printing is always changing, and businesses need to keep up. That means integrating emerging technologies and taking advantage of the latest trends and tools. One of the best ways to do this is through managed print services (MPS). MPS are designed to optimize your entire print ecosystem and make it easier for you to manage, monitor, and maintain all your printing needs. In this article, we’ll explain how MPS works and why it’s essential for any business that wants to stay competitive in an ever-changing world.
What are managed print services?
Managed print services (MPS) are a combination of hardware, software, and services that help organizations optimize their entire print ecosystem. By consolidating all of your print-related costs and processes into one manageable service, you can save time and money while improving your overall printing efficiency.
MPS can be tailored to fit the specific needs of your organization, whether you’re looking to outsource your entire print operation or simply need help streamlining your in-house printing. No matter what your goal is, managed print services can help you achieve it.
Some of the benefits of MPS include:
• Cost savings – MPS can help you save up to 30% on your total printing costs by reducing wasteful spending and increasing efficiency.
• Increased productivity – With MPS, you can free up valuable time and resources that would otherwise be spent on managing your printers. This allows your employees to focus on more productive tasks.
• Improved security – MPS can help you better protect sensitive information with features like user authentication and data encryption.
• Enhanced sustainability – MPS can help you reduce your environmental impact by reducing paper waste and cutting down on energy consumption.
The benefits of managed print services
There are many benefits of managed print services (MPS). Perhaps the most obvious is that MPS can help save your business money on printing costs. But MPS can also improve your organization’s productivity,security, and environmental sustainability.
1. Save Money
On average, businesses that implement MPS save 30% on their total print spend. This is because MPS providers give you a comprehensive view of your print ecosystem, so you can make informed decisions about how to optimize it for cost-efficiency. For example, you might discover that you don’t need as many printers as you thought, or that certain types of printers are more cost-effective for your business than others.
2. Improve Productivity
MPS can also help improve your organization’s productivity. This is because MPS providers can offer you solutions that automate time-consuming tasks like printer fleet management and supply replenishment. For example, some MPS providers offer web-based dashboards where you can track your print usage and monitor supplies levels remotely. This means you don’t have to waste time dealing with these tasks yourself – freeing up valuable resources that can be better used elsewhere in your business.
3. Boost Security
Another benefit of MPS is enhanced security. This is because MPS providers can offer you solutions that help to secure your sensitive data and protect against threats like cybercrime. For example, some MPS providers offer data encryption and device authentication solutions that
The different types of managed print services
The different types of managed print services (MPS) can help your business in a number of ways. Here are four of the most common types of MPS:
1. Print Assessment and optimization
2. Printer fleet management
3. Print security
4. Sustainable printing practices
1. Print Assessment and Optimization
A print assessment is the first step in many managed print services. This type of service looks at your current printing setup and identifies areas where you could save money or increase efficiency. Once the assessment is complete, a managed print service provider can work with you to implement the recommended changes. This might involve anything from upgrading your printers to changing the way your employees print documents.
2. Printer Fleet Management
Printer fleet management is a type of managed print service that focuses on maintaining and troubleshooting your printers. A managed print service provider will monitor your printers remotely, keeping an eye out for any issues that might arise. They can also proactively schedule maintenance and repairs, so you don’t have to worry about it. This type of service can take a lot of the headache out of managing a fleet of printers.
3. Print Security
Print security is an important consideration for any business, and there are a few different ways a managed print service can help keep your documents safe. One way is by encrypting data as it’s being sent to the printer, so it can’t be intercepted by someone who
How to choose the right managed print service provider
When you outsource your print management to a service provider, you’re entrusting them with an important part of your business. Not all service providers are created equal, so it’s important to choose one that will be a good fit for your company and your needs. Here are some things to keep in mind when choosing a managed print service provider:
1. Services offered - Does the provider offer the services you need? Make sure they can handle everything from supply ordering and inventory management to printer maintenance and repairs.
2. Scalability - Can the provider scale their services to meet your future needs? As your business grows, you’ll need a partner that can grow with you.
3. Experience - How long has the provider been in business? Do they have experience working with companies like yours? Make sure they understand your industry and your specific needs.
4. Cost - What does the provider charge for their services? Make sure you understand all the fees involved so there are no surprises down the road.
5. References - Can the provider provide references from companies like yours that are happy with their services? Talking to other customers can give you a good idea of what to expect from a potential service provider.